Service Level Agreement
What is the Service Level Agreement?
The Service Level Agreement is our commitment to customers using OpenApply regarding the service we will provide. Please get in touch using the contact details below if you have any questions about this agreement.
- Administrator Training
- Bug Fixes
- 99% system uptime
- A 24-hour max response time for all support requests
- A pledge to protect privacy and safeguard data with daily local backups
- SSL-encryption for all sub-domains
We do not support:
- Network issues (e.g. Internet access failure)
- E-mail Administration
- Administrative Tasks (e.g. Approving your student’s CAS activities)
Planned maintenance (down-time) related to the Services will be communicated to the School on prior written notice. The School acknowledges that in certain circumstances, such as security threats, or where emergency or otherwise unplanned maintenance is required, OpenApply may only be able to provide the School with very short notice periods, or no notice being given by OpenApply at all.
Questions & Contact Information
Any questions about this Service Level Agreement should be addressed to [email protected] or by mail to: ManageBac, LLC. 548 Market St. #40438, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.